Our Commitment to Our Donors
We will not sell, share, or trade our donors' names or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations.
This policy applies to all information received by Mission Fulfilled 2030, both online and offline, on any Platform ("Platform", includes the Mission Fulfilled 2030 website and mobile applications), as well as any electronic, written, or oral communications.
To the extent any donations are processed through a third-party service provider, our donors’ information will only be used for purposes necessary to process the donation.
Equal Opportunity and Anti-Discrimination Policy
I. OVERVIEW & SCOPE
Mission Fulfilled 2030, has established an Anti-Discrimination and Equal Opportunity Policy ("EO"). This EO policy applies to all aspects of the relationship between Mission Fulfilled 2030 and its employees, including, but not limited to, employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, hiring and firing, compensation, assignment, classification of employees, termination, upgrading, promotions, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, and employee benefits and application of policies. These policies apply to independent contractors, temporary employees, all personnel working on the premises, and any other persons or firms doing business for or with Mission Fulfilled 2030. Disciplinary action will be taken against any employee or agent in breach of this policy.
1. DISCRIMINATION. Mission Fulfilled 2030 shall not tolerate, under any circumstances, without exception, any form of discrimination based on race, creed, religion, color, age, disability, pregnancy, marital status, parental status, veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, national origin, political affiliation, sex, predisposing genetic characteristics, and any other status protected by the law. This list is not exhaustive. Job promotions will be offered to employees based on merit, experience, and other job-related criteria. For qualified people with disabilities, Mission Fulfilled 2030 will make every effort to provide reasonable workplace accommodations that comply with applicable laws. All employees, managers, stakeholders, and agents at Mission Fulfilled 2030 will comply with these anti-discrimination policies. In some cases, local laws and regulations may provide greater protections than those described in this policy.
3. RETALIATION. Retaliation against any person associated with Mission Fulfilled 2030 who reports instances of harassment - whether he or she is directly or indirectly involved - is in violation of Mission Fulfilled 2030's policies. All reported incidents are assumed to be made in good faith. Any allegations that are proven false will be treated as a serious matter.
4. DISCIPLINARY MEASURES FOR HARASSMENT. Any employee engaging in behavior that violates this policy will be subject to disciplinary action, including the possible termination of employment, whether or not an actual law has been violated.
5. TRAINING. All employees, supervisors, and management personnel will be required to attend mandatory anti-discrimination, anti-harassment, and/or anti-sexual harassment training of a kind as designated by Mission Fulfilled 2030.
6. REMEDIES. Remedies for any instances of verified employment discrimination, whether caused intentionally or by actions that have a discriminatory effect, may include back pay, hiring, promotion, reinstatement, front pay, reasonable accommodation, or other actions deemed appropriate by Mission Fulfilled 2030. Remedies can also include payment of attorney's fees, expert witness fees, court costs and other applicable legal fees.
7. POLICY IMPLEMENTATION. Implementation of this Policy will be effective as of October 19, 2019.